Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that's simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
We apply virtualization to applications, servers, storage, and networks. Doing this allows businesses to run more than one virtual system – and multiple operating systems and applications on a single server. This can provide economies of scale and greater efficiency. In fact, it is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center