Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—servers, storage, database, networking, software, analytics and more—over the Internet. It is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources.
Why move to Cloud computing?
1. Eliminate the capital expense of buying hardware and software and setting up and running on-site datacenters.
2. Scale up elastically depending on the usage of computing power, storage and bandwidth.
3. Safe and secure business applications, data backup, disaster recovery.
4. Reliable because data can be mirrored at multiple redundant sites on the cloud provider’s network.
5. Files stored centrally so employees and partners can collaborate on documents. Data stored in cloud and can be accessed from anywhere making employees more productive even when they are not in office.
6. Moving to cloud gives access to enterprise-class technology, for everyone.
Our cloud services keeps hardware and software running and up-to-date so our clients can focus on their business. You will not have to worry about maintenance or updates leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.